The General Manager is fully responsible of the operational and financial strategies. The management of the key accounts and the development of new Marketing,- Revenue,- and F&B strategies is also part of the job. In addition, the General Manager ensures constant enhancement of quality standards in all operational aspects as well as compliance to all hygiene, health & safety, licensing and legal policies within the resort. Furthermore, he works closely with the owner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 6-8 years previous assignments as General Manager in an luxury 5*resort operation in the Middle East
- Attitude to deliver results and financial targets
- Ability to motivate and support your employees to work goal-oriented and reliable
- Excellent English communications skills in speaking, reading and writing are a must and another language would be benefitial
- You understand the complexity of several tasks and can work according to deadlines
- Passion to be in a high-end luxury environment and show a lot of attention to details
- Exellent experience in managing Owner's relationship
If you are interested in this opportunity, please use the "online application" option below.
If you are already registered with Konen & Lorenzen please contact Ms. Daniela Sighart directly with the subject DS 45777 under . Please do not use the online application again.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!