Regional Director of Business Development - Northern Europe (m/f)
for the regional sales office in Frankfurt am Main
- To develop and implement a well-defined and focused sales strategy and action plan in line with the groups marketing plans, objectives and targets as agreed with the Regional Director of Sales, Europe
- To manage the regional sales team of four colleagues to establish and maintain active working relationships with selected key accounts and key prospects.
- To identify and develop appropriate tactical marketing opportunities with airlines, corporate travel agents, leisure travel agents, and tourist offices.
- To co-ordinate and attend specific hotel promotions
- To initiate and escort targeted educationals
- To identify and focus on new business opportunities for EMEA including high net worth and niche concierge companies.
- To participate in, and assist with, the co-ordination of GM/DOSM sales visits.
- To assist, where appropriate, the Regional Director of Sales, Europe, in development and executing sales programmes with travel partners and clients, aimed at increasing market awareness and revenue goals.
- To establish and maintain active working partnerships with private label reservations offices in the area.
- To ensure all key accounts are kept fully up to date on the grpups product by way of telephone sales, direct mail, product presentations, trade shows and associated promotions.
- To maintain good working relationships within all hotels and Head Office, ensuring prompt, informative replies to enquiries, quality lead generation and to provide through details on qualified accounts.
- At least 3 years of experience in a DOSM position on property or in a regional office within the hospitality industry in the upscale/luxury segment
- Expert of the German luxury leisure and groups market
- Outstandings leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Fluent in German and English
- Charismatic personality
Please use the button "apply now" for registration.
If you are already registered with Konen & Lorenzen please contact Mr. Scharnke directly with the subject HS 48165 under . Please do not use the online application again.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!